Few things in this world are as warm and comforting as a homemade Peanut Butter Cookie. That’s why, in celebration of National Peanut Butter Day, we’re giving you this amazing CBD Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe featuring Nature’s Bloom Vanilla CBD Oil.
- 1⅓ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ⅔ cup Butter softened
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter softened
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Granulated Sugar for sprinkling the cookies
- 3 ml Vanilla CBD Oil
Vanilla CBD Oil
Ounce: 1 ounce
- Preheat your oven to 350° F / 180° C & line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and Nature’s Bloom Vanilla CBD Oil. Mix with a hand mixer until fully combined and creamy. Important: Mix thoroughly at this step for a few minutes to ensure the Nature’s Bloom Vanilla CBD Oil is dispersed throughout the mixture. This will ensure each CBD cookie has a more even dosage of CBD.
- Add the egg and mix until fully incorporated to the batter.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder into the bowl and mix until well combined with a hand mixer.
- Using your cookie dough scoop, scoop out the batter and line evenly on the pre-lined parchment paper cookie sheet.
- With a floured fork decorate the cookies and sprinkle them with a little bit of granulated sugar.
- Bake in your preheated 350° F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Let rest on the baking sheet for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your Nature’s Bloom Vanilla CBD Oil Peanut Butter Cookies!
If you need to replace the egg, you may use a mushed banana. It will bring extra flavor to the cookies, but also make a bit sweeter. When changing the recipe to make more or less servings, make sure to calculate your Nature’s Bloom Vanilla CBD Oil requirements accordingly to reach your desired dosage of CBD. This is also true if you decide to make larger sized cookies, but less total quantity of cookies with this exact recipe – your CBD dosage per cookie will increase. To figure out the dosage per cookie, use the values below to calculate your total CBD used and divide by the number of cookies you made. This is the estimated CBD per cookie.